Naviport is a Professional Ship-owner/Ship Manager and Port Terminal Operator, with projects in Uruguay, Paraguay and Brazil.
We invest in both new and distressed assets which we acquire in developed economies and suit perfectly current capacity shortage in the commodity booming era we are facing in South America.
We own assets which operate in trades and locations which are un-explored or with signficant capacity shortage or customer insatisfaction .
We intend to gain synergies with soft commodity companies, the newly established Paper Mill Industry and Oil Off-Shore business by operating a second-to-none fleet with the most talented on and off shore human capital.
- Safety: We promote a safety culture, there is nothing more important to us than to keep our assets and people safe.
- Reliability: we keep our word whatsoever, it’s our true bond towards customers, vendors and team members
- Integrity: we act with ethics, transparency and respect. We are truly convinced that by following this value is the only way to build and maintain sustainable ventures
- We Dream Big while Acting with Dynamism: we are constantly thinking on new ways of adding value to the markets we serve, our company, share holders and team.
- We work with joy and passion: it is our duty to keep the best working environment, that’s why we comunicate always with respect and fun.
Naviport is led by an experienced team with proven track record in container liner, terminal management and ship management.
Our CEO, Mr. Santiago Larzábal has more than 8 years of industry experience from A.P. Moller Maersk with Management postings in Denmark and Argentina.
Our Director Capt. JJ Mazzeo has more than 40 years of experience in the shipping business having led diverse organisations throughout his career including Shipping Agencies, Insurance Brokers and Terminal Operators.